Sunday 25 October 2015

Hanaichi - CBD

We went to Hanaichi for a quick feed after studying all day for exams (creyz). I haven't been here for a while but I was keen to try the combo meal. I ordered the Japanese curry with Pork Katsu and Kay's Chicken ($9.80) and B got the Beef Yakiniku and Chicken Teriyaki ($9.80). They both come with rice.

My Meal
The fried chicken was heavenly and goes so well with the mayo. Jap curry was the standard stuff but oh so good. Would recommend this combination!

B's Meal
For the sake of variety, B chose these two. I wasn't a fan of the beef as much (too thin for my liking) but the chicken was flavoursome. The yellow pickled radish was really not my thang, it was too tart instead of refreshing.


Overall, we were both stuffed by the end of the meal. The portion is great for the price (defo good value for money) and I just loved how I didn't have to be stuck with just one thing and could get 2 of my fav things at Hanaichi. It's great that QV has seating on the fake lawn, so it was nice to eat outside and enjoy the weather. 


Taste: 8.5/10
Presentation: 8/10
Service: 7/10 (Quick and efficient)
Value for Money: 8.5/10


Hanaichi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 






1 comment: