Sunday 6 December 2015

Bowery to Williamsburg - CBD

Sadly we went to Bowery to Williamsburg before the lunch period so I couldn't get the Reuben Sandwich with the Pickle and Mac & Cheese combo so I settled for a Breakfast Reuben ($12). A got the same as me, Mingang had the Merguez Sausage Shakshouka Baked Eggs w/ Zatar Pita ($18), Stoph got the Hot Smoked Salmon & Fried Egg Bagel ($12) and Shomoko ordered the Vanilla Berry Waffle ($18). 

Breakfast Reuben
My Reuben was frankly pretty disappointing. I've heard rave reviews about the Reuben sandwich so I figured this should be amazing because it was the same flavours. It was far too salty and just sickening to eat towards the end tbh. A was also not a fan.


The smoked salmon was nice but the dill schmear was just a tad too thick for Stoph's liking.

Merguez Sausage
Mingang really enjoyed her dish. We both noted that this is a super generous serving size because the standard baked eggs from other brunch places are usually in served in tiny cast iron pans or cocottes. There were so many eggs which was great!


Shomoko loved her waffles so much she nearly made orgasmic sounds. Shomoko pls. She basically force fed us her waffles and they were indeed on point.


Complimentary Hershey with the coffee, YAY




Overall, it had a couple mixed reviews. While I wasn't a fan of my bagel, everyone thought their meals were decent. Once again, I ordered the least pleasant dish which was no surprise to anyone. It's pretty small inside, since it is mainly one longgggggg bar so I wouldn't say it is ideal for big groups. I would probably give Bowery a miss if I am looking for my next sandwich/bagel fix.


Taste: 6.5/10
Presentation: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Value for Money: 8/10


Bowery to Williamsburg Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




No comments:

Post a Comment