Friday 21 October 2016

Burger Business - Footscray

I went to catch up with some high school mates over burgers at Burger Business recently. There was a meal deal that consisted of any burger, chips and a drink for only $15. V cheap. V Bargain. I like it.


I got the Classic Beef ($11.90) and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was basically just grilled premium beef, herbed mayo, cheese, lettuce, tomato and spanish onion. It was very pretty and didn't fall apart which is always a plus. 

Special Burger
 I cant remember what it's called but Krispy got the burger that was on the special menu. Pretty sure it was basically the Bacon feast but with extra beetroot relish and caramelised onions. She basically left half of it because the beetroot had a weird burnt taste that stuck to everything. She was naht happy.
Loaded Fries
Yeah this was disappointment central.  I've read pretty rave reviews about the chips here and made the grave mistake or ordering these due to pure glutton :( They were just lifeless and made me a bit sad eating them (all them wasted calories tho).
Classic Chicken
 J got the Classic Chicken and chips deal ($15). Pan cooked chicken schnitzel, swiss cheese, lettuce and herbed mayo was sandwiched between a fancy bun. He said it was yummy but since he basic AF idk I'll have to be the judge of that (soz J ahah). The chips were fantastic tho and each bite made me cry a little bit inside.
Veggie Delight

B got the Veggie Delight ($10.90) and Sweet Potato Fries ($4.50). Since he is a vegetarian he has had his fair share of veggie burgers and he claimed that this one was definitely one of his faves. It had grilled zucchini & roasted peppers, oven roasted pumpkin, halloumi, traditional pesto, rocket and aioli. Sounds pretty yum and I love my meat. B also loved the sweet potato chips. 
I like the plates.
Complimentary rum truffle balls YAS

Overall, the burgers were pretty good. While they weren't the tastiest I've had, they hit the spot. Bonus points for freshness > oiliness. I probably wouldn't be back any time soon as there's sooooooo many burger joints that have popped up. We ordered at the counter but everyone seemed friendly and YAY free desserts at the end. 




Taste: 7/10
Presentation: 8/10
Value for Money: 8/10
Service: 7/10




Burger Business Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato














 

No comments:

Post a Comment