Thursday 25 May 2017

Found 401 - Sunshine

After a hike on a disgustingly hot day, we went to Found 401. It was quite new at the time (yes I know I am a very delayed food blogger) and we were excited to have a brunch and burger joint so close to home.

Green Tea Frappe ($6)
Avocado Smash with 2 Poached Eggs
Dat oooooooooze
The Avocado Smash ($13.50) consisted of avocado mash with feta, lemon, sea salt, pepper, fresh chilli and mint leaves on toast with 2 poached eggs. Your basic avo smash but so much cheaper, winning!!!

Chips ($4)

Nomnom these chips were good azzzzzz.

Veggie Burger
Cross-section fam

I also shared the Veggie Burger ($9) with my sister. It was actually such a steal, so cheap, v nice, I like it. It had a veggie patty, baby cos lettuce, tomato and sweet mayo chilli. It was pretty tasty and a nice change from other veggie burgers I had eaten (falafel and mushroom). It reminded me of a crispy bubble and squeak patty. That brioche bun was sah good.

401

My cousins got their flagship burger, the 401 ($11.50). This had beef, cheese, baby cos lettuce, tomato, bacon, free range egg, caramelised onion and 401 special sauce. This was full of flavour and definitely a mouthful.

Found 401 Round 2
HNGGG Love my cross-sections

I went again recently and the standard remains the same.


Overall, Found 401 is a decent burger joint in the west side. While I wouldn't go here for brunch again (only because I'm spoilt for choice for dedicated brunch spots), they serve tasty burgers for great prices. It's cute and so central to the Sunshine main street. Service was pretty laid-back as you ordered at the counter.



Taste: 7.5/10
Presentation: 7.5/10
Value for Money: 8/10
Service: 7/10




Found 401 Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato










No comments:

Post a Comment